Stell Dein Team zusammen - erhalte 20% Rabatt beim Kauf von 3+ Tickets.
Let's all get over the phrase, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." Anyone who's been to Sin City knows that any questionably awesome stuff you get yourself into gets tucked away in your brag bag, just waiting for the optimal moment to emerge and let the world know how adventurous you are.
And while signing up for World's Toughest Mudder is undoubtedly Vegas' most adrenaline-inducing gamble this year, there's plenty of, let's say, "more savory" fun to be had in Sin City while you're not running a military obstacle course for 24 hours straight.
So where to begin?
With that question in mind, we turned to the maddest minds in mud, the World's Toughest Mudder community, for their recommendations on the toughest things to do in Vegas that aren't WTM. Here are our top 10 favorites, ranked in order from least to most difficult:
- Ride the world's tallest Ferris Wheel, the High Roller, which is 500 feet tall.
- Dive with sharks at the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef Aquarium.
- Hike Angel's Landing in Zion National Park.
- Agree when someone says, "At least it's dry heat." (Yea, but an oven is still an oven.)
- Go to the bathroom during dinner at Dinner in the Sky.
- Ride the El Loco roller coaster at the Adventuredome right after lunch.
- Jump off the Stratosphere in Las Vegas.
- Avoid the all you can eat buffet - although if it's directly pre- or post-WTM, you deserve it.
- Win the Mint 400 in Vegas - the oldest active desert off-road race in America.
- Fly out with more cash than you flew in with.